So! For the past year now I've operated without a scanner. Which has been fine, since most of my work this past year was either entirely digital, or done with charcoal or something else that works better photographed and composited later in photoshop. However I'm starting to get back into inked work, and I need me a scanner to help capture those sweet, sweet lines. So I'm offering 4 spots for ink drawing at the stupid low offer of $50! (I originally was offering 5 spots, but one of them has already been snatched up!)
The final drawing will be about the same quality of work as seen on my raw inks for Transformation or the Orc Shaman, and similar size - 10" x 15" to 13" x 17", or whatever within those boundaries.
Here's some info to know:
- Paper will be bristol board
- Final artwork will be black and white only, no color (well, except for any left over redline pencils.)
- Preferably, the more free reign I can be given on how to tackle the commission, the more interest I'll have in picking your request for a spot. Fantasy/sci-fi/dinosaur stuff always gets my attention, so if that's your bag too that's awesome. If you put in a super detailed, defined description of what you're looking for, I may pass over it.
- Pencils will be presented to commissioner for quick review before I ink it
- I'm going to only be accepting payments through Paypal this time around, if I go about this in the future again, I may explore other avenues but this time around it's gonna be Paypal.
If this interests you at all, please shoot me a note!